Thursday, October 18, 2007

Last but not least

Today i will leave my beloved home to keep furthering my studies in USIM. Although i feel very sad in my heart to leave behind my family, pets, computer ( i didnt have laptop), & all the entertainment at home, i still have to instill in my mind those things are temporary. Yes, after this i will bear back with ''study sokmo'' condition coz my final examination is around the corner. Next tuesday, i will sit on for my speaking test in MUET. I think my MUET preparation just on updating this blog. Since i have used english in writing this article, i think it will help me a little bit in writing.


During holiday, our country has commemorate a history to send the first national astronout- Dr Sheikh Muszaphar – the first malay muslim to outer space. Now, he is at ISS (International Space Station). Since the first day- the Soyuz TMA-11 blasts off-until today, I always read the articles about him. The most atrractive thing for me is about his responbility that he has to do. Sheikh Muszaphar will carry out experiments on board the International Space Station relating to the characteristics and growth of liver cancer and leukemia cells, the crystallisation of various proteins and microbes in space.

Last but not least, to all my friends & me too, we have to take the spirit that shown by Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar to excel the excellence in our studies. Whatever course you are studying now, you still can contribute a lot of things to our country. As we’re the generation that will replace the leadership in this time, we have to make sure the basis thing in our life-study-in make as the priority. Strive excellence in our next examination, towards together achieving the flying colour in our life.

No comments: